Monday, December 20, 2010

Podcasting

At last one for me!!!!!!!!!!! I love podcasts, and have been listening to them for at least 4-5 years. I download a heap of podcasts- all ABC ones and listen to them on my MP3 player on my morning walks. I listen to the Health Report, the Law Report, Rear Vision, Hindsight, Big Ideas and Backgrounf Briefing. It is a great way of catching up on issues that interest me at a time which suits me.
I've tried to watch the Librarian Militant, Librarian Triumphant, but it is taking too long to download - will have to do another time.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I'm so looking forward to getting my first IPod, or ISomething, to download all my long overdue Podcasts to. When you drive a long way to work, that is when I would listen to all those lovely intereviews, docos etc. I love the Science Show on ABC at 12pm Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete